» Winter Term: Sept. – Dec.
- Development: History, Theory and Policy
- Research Methods I
- Development Economics
- Gender, Inequality, Policy
» Spring Term: Jan. – May
- Research Methods II
Elective Courses: 3 from
- Globalization and Development
- Development Management
- Poverty Dynamics
- Rule of Law and Civil Society
- Anthropology and Development
- International Migration and Development
- Environment and climate Change
- Conflict, Security and Development
- Education and Development
- Public Finance
- Population, Migration and Development
Length of M.Phil Programme: The M.Phil Programme is a 2 to 3 year degree programme requiring completion of 30 credit hours.
Credit Hours and Courses: The core courses are four credit hours. The elective courses are three credit hours. The M.Phil Research Thesis is 6 credit hours.
Term Schedule: The academic year consists of 2 Terms or Semesters (Winter and Spring). The Winter Term from September – December and Spring Term from January – May consist of 16 -18 weeks each including one week for Mid Term Exams and one week for Final Term Exams.